Thursday, October 9, 2014

DMC: "What in the world is a Zeno?" by Lori Degman




What in the world is a Zeno?
A type of poem
I don't
know.
I learned its rules
just now.
So,
I will write one –
here I
go!

© 2014 Lori Degman. All rights reserved.


J. Patrick Lewis has challenged us to write a zeno this month. What's a zeno, you ask? Click HERE for details.

To join in the fun, send yours to TodaysLittleDitty (at) gmail (dot) com, or use the contact form in the sidebar to the right. All zenos will be included in the wrap-up celebration on October 31st, and one lucky participant will win a copy of Pat's gorgeous, new, "best of" collection:





3 comments:

  1. I admire your fearlessness, Lori! You can check zeno off your poetry bucket list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He,he, clever to take the words to introduce, and to comply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! Such a cool subject. :)

    ReplyDelete