Wednesday, October 22, 2014

DMC: "Catch a Falling Star" by Sydney O'Neill




Catch a Falling Star

I need to catch a falling star,
paste it on my
head real
tight.
I won't have to
say stuff
right.
Everyone will
see I'm
bright!

© 2014 Sydney O'Neill. All rights reserved.



J. Patrick Lewis has challenged us to write a zeno this month. What's a zeno, you ask? Click HERE for details.

To join in the fun, send yours to TodaysLittleDitty (at) gmail (dot) com, or use the contact form in the sidebar to the right. All zenos will be included in the wrap-up celebration on October 31st, and one lucky participant will win a copy of Pat's gorgeous, new, "best of" collection:





5 comments:

  1. I confess, Sydney, I hesitated before including this as part of self-betterment week. Only because I want to give the narrator a hug and tell them they're perfect just the way they are! But then I thought how true it is that we all need star sparkle from time to time. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, everyone needs a star once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll all be sparkling a bit brighter because of your zeno, Sydney! Thanks for this great series, Michelle. :)

    ReplyDelete