- a pas de deux performed by a zombie ballerina and her mummy dance partner.
- a song for voice and piano, based on a poem by the French poet Henri Cazalis. Also a cartoon aired by PBS in 1980.
- an unfolding story in limericks
- a poem about an unlikely friendship
- a zombie zeno (Read more Halloween-themed zenos HERE.)
And now, an extra special treat for five lucky TLD trick-or-treaters! The winners of last week's giveaway for one copy each of HOP TO IT: Poems to Get You Moving (Pomelo Books), courtesy of Sylvia Vardell and Janet Wong, are: